Starting out as a one mechanic shop working on trucks for a local moving company in August of 1998 , we have grown to become the most trusted commercial truck repair facility in the Hartford area. In 2007 we were awarded the full service dealership for Mitsubishi-Fuso Trucks of America. Our complete staff has been factory trained in all facets of dealership services which include sales, parts, service, and warranty support. In addition we service all other makes and models of commercial vehicles such as Isuzu, Hino, Freightliner, Kenworth, Navistar, Ford and GMC as an independent repair facility as well as performing automotive repairs. We are a Connecticut Licensed New Truck Dealer & Repair Facility (CT Dealer# N2500 – expires 12/31/20) and abide by all CT DMV regulations.
We offer the highest level of quality in truck service for commercial vehicles in the Greater Hartford, CT area. Our technicians are trained to diagnose and repair simple as well as complex diesel truck issues along with performing routine maintenance tasks on our customer’s vehicles. We use state-of-the-art computer diagnostic equipment to pinpoint issues and develop a cost-effective solution. We continue to offer quality work that is competitively priced and fully guaranteed.
We stock the 500 most popular moving truck parts for all Fuso models and other popular makes and models. We know your business relies on your truck up and running so we can usually get any part within 24 hours. Since we are an authorized Fuso dealer we can also order accessories directly for your 1996 or newer model Fuso truck. Accessory Brochure
Our sales department is lead by a seasoned sales manager who has over 40 years in the truck sales industry. We specialize in the light & medium duty cabover truck market and sell new Fuso trucks along with a variety of make & model used trucks including Mitsubishi-Fuso’s. We also provide competitive financing and extended warranties. We work hard to find you the right truck to do the work you need it to do for your business. With our experience and expertise we are able to answer not only questions pertaining to trucks but also questions about the trucking industry itself such as:
- How do I start a business in the state of CT?
- Do I need a DOT# and if so how do I obtain it?
- How do I obtain my own Operating Authority (MC#)?
Please let us know if we can help out in some way.
Visit Us For:
- Detail specs and photos of new Fuso trucks.
- Our line up of current used truck inventory.
- Suggested type of Fuso LCF (low-cab-forward) truck for your vocation.
- Highlights of our experienced parts and service departments.
- A listing of our current promotions.
- Assistance with financing & warranty offerings.
- Text us a message now at 860-467-0929 for inquires.
- Call today at 860-289-5234 to speak with us.
- Get directions to our facility.
- Email us with questions or comments on our contact us page.